The font change is made after the screen mode change. It used to work, but suddenly stopped. I noticed the font change after I changed the build, and suddenly something looked odd, and noticed the font command was not working in the program.
I’ll keep investigating, and if I can provide more info, I’ll let you know.
Edit: You're right! It was a SCREEN command in a different part of the code I had forgotten about. I need to find out why it was not changing the FONT previously (maybe I was doing something differently, like using CLS, and changed it, and forgot about it).
That was it. Sorry for the inconvenience.